Adam Noyes (Video production Specialist at Videoguys) goes over a basic 3 camera setup for broadcasting baseball games!
A Three Camera Multi-Cam Set Up Will Help You:
- Achieve a more professional look
- Maintain audience interest by switching throughout production
- Help your audience focus on points of interest
- Have a backup camera available when necessary
- Access more options to reintroduce and repackage production in post
Camera 1 is behind the catcher to get a wide of the entire game field. The objective here is to get as many details on screen as possible.
Camera 2 is behind first base focusing on the opposite side of the field.
Camera 3 is behind third base focusing on the opposite side of the field.
Both Camera 2 & 3 can be used for more detailed shots, focusing on specifics during the game.
The Bonus Camera can be stationed behind center field to get another wide.
The post 3 CAMERA STREAMING – BASEBALL | Videoguys Tutorials appeared first on Videoguys Blog.